The finance committee serves two purposes: to develop a budget for vestry approval and to research, analyze and recommend any other matter regarding financial issues at the request of the Vestry.
Mission and Goals:
- Provide accurate and timely pledge statements to the parish members
- To inspire confidence in the church community by demonstrating sound stewaardship of out financial resources and by being able to quickly resolve inquiries
- Provide the Vestry with transparency into the Church’s financial position and coordinate our resources with the Church Day School
- Provide stewardship and oversight to the parish financial gifts in accordance with guidance from the Diocese
- Enable the church ministries to grow and be successful by providing funding for achieving their goals through planning and financial management.