The Rev. Dr. Robert Laws
We are so pleased that in December 2020, the Rev. Dr. Robert Laws joined St. Martin’s as rector.
His professional and educational background is below.
- 2013 to 2020: Rector, St. Andrews Church, MD
- 2012 to 2013: Interim, Church of the Advent, MD
- 2010 to 2012: Priest in Charge, St. Andrew, MD
- 2007 to 2010: Assistant/Chaplain, Trinity Episcopal, VA
- 2004 to 2005: Interim, St. Paul’s Episcopal, SC
- 2002 to 2004: Vicar, St. Mary Magdalene, NC
- PhD. (2014): Washington Theological Union, DC
- M.Div. (2000): Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry, PA
- M.R. (1994): Duke University Divinity School, NC
- B.S. (1990): East Coast Bible College/Lee, NC