We are organizing an informal gathering at Burnt Mills Park in Bedminster as a way for our Sunday School and Youth Group Families to safely get together outdoors as a very unusual Church School Year nears a close. Burnt Mills Park is only 3 miles down the road from Saint Martin’s (heading West on Washington Valley Road).
- Who: Saint Martin’s Families (families with kids or with dog kids or kids at heart)
- What: Informal Outdoor Gathering (water and pre-wrapped snacks provided)
- When: Sunday, May 16th at 4pm
- Where: Burnt Mills Park
- Burnt Mills Park has a small playground, ball fields, access to a long bike/walking path and a dog park so dogs welcome!
- Why: Fellowship! We wanted to find a safe and casual way for our church families to get together outdoors. Meeting outdoors at a park will give grown-ups a chance to catch up while kids have a chance to play outdoors together. Masks requested when social distance not being maintained. Burnt Mills Park is not currently reserving facilities, so we will just show up and have some fun!